by Thomas Hachette and Etienne Langer In the context of public offerings of the shares of listed companies, economic and…
Assist a company or local authorities in their environment-related disputes.
- Analyze the nature of the damage caused and its subsequent economic consequences on the company or local authority
- Estimate the damage caused in terms of:
- Supplemental costs accrued or that will be, for example: remediation/decontamination costs, additional investments designed to reduce/avoid pollution, etc.
- Damage to the brand’s image: adverse effects reslting from negative media campaigns, brand reparation costs, additional advertising spending, etc.
- Write an economic and financial report serving as support to the legal arguments presented by the client’s legal counsel
- Assist the client during judicial proceedings: court procedures, financial expertise, etc.