Damage to a brand’s image surfaces once the image is deteriorated through negative communication related to corporate lawsuits, or additional investment in corporate communications is needed to safeguard a company’s reputation and brand.
- Conduct ex-ante and ex-post qualitative/quantitative marketing analyses designed to measure the impact of certain corporate actions on a brand’s image
- Estimate the loss in sales and market share from corporate lawsuits by:
- Measuring the degree of resemblance, and therefore the risk of confusion, between two products, arising during a purchasing decision
- Market share analysis and forecasts, etc.
- Price reductions agreed on by the victim
- Additional advertising costs aimed at repairing the damage caused by a specific event
- Write-off of capitalized R&D investments and communication campaigns due to legal actions
- Upon request, write a report estimating the potential damage demanded by the victim directly resulting from the damage caused to a brand’s image. The estimate is based on a financial and marketing analysis measuring the impact of legal actions affecting the company, and argued for by the client’s counsel
- Prepare responses to opposing counsel arguments
- Assist the client during judicial proceedings: court procedures, financial expertise, etc.