Sorgem Evaluation provides an array of services in the domains of financial valuation, litigation and arbitration.
We assist defendants or plaintiffs involved in the purchase or marketing of derivative or structured products, the deteriorating financial performance of which, casted a doubt on the conditions in which the transaction was completed.
Our methodology includes the following steps:
- Analysis of ex-ante information
- Present clearly and concisely the functioning of those products under specified market conditions
- Value the instruments in question, if necessary, using relevant valuation models
- Judge the adequacy of these instruments with the client’s desired strategy
- Write a report in the context of a legal proceeding
- Prepare responses to opposing counsel arguments
- Assist counsel in writing closing arguments or pleadings