Sorgem Evaluation assisted the plaintiffs, SA DIGICEL Antilles Françaises Guyane, in a dispute with Orange SA and Orange Caraïbe SA….
Market abuse generally comes in the form of insider trading, market manipulation, or the dissemination of false or misleading information.
Whether in the context of administrative cases involving the AMF or in criminal cases, our dedicated team can offer a set of compelling arguments or reports combining our expertise in:
- Litigation proceeding
- Financial markets rules and regulation
- Econometric models designed to detect potential market manipulation or measure the impact of information on market movements (e.g. analyses studying the impact of events on market prices or volumes exchanged)
- Write a report for a legal proceeding started by the AMF
- Prepare responses to AMF arguments
- Assist clients in preparing for written or oral proceedings